There are 500+ “fathead” doughs out there and probably 500 things you can do with them. Bagels, bread sticks, crackers, tortillas, chips, calzones, pigs in a blanket…..the list goes forever.
Here is the original recipe from the Fathead Movie website
Fathead Pizza Crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 tbs cream cheese (I prefer it without this)
- 1 egg
- Garlic salt
- Put mozzarella & cream cheese in a medium size microwaveable bowl
- Microwave for 1 min, stir and then another 30 sec, stir (very hot!)
- Stir in egg & almond flour
- Wet hands and spread “dough” thin on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency (if “stringy” then your cheese has hardened too much—just put it back in the microwave for maybe another 20 seconds)
- Dock (poke rows of holes) with a fork to avoid bubbling
- Sprinkle with garlic salt
- Put in 425 degree oven
- After about 8 minutes, check it and poke holes where any large bubbles may be.
- Continue cooking for a total 12-14 min, or until slightly brown on top.
- Add your favorite sauces, cheeses, and toppings and put back in the oven until melty and perfect.
Here are some fantastic pizza ideas to make with this crust.
Leave a Reply