Dip these in coating of choice for cups, small bites, eggs…. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, or peanut butter are great choices. You could also add a little dollop of jam on top of the peanut butter for a little extra YUM!!
Melt chocolate with coconut oil or instead of chocolate coating, mix peanut butter, coconut oil and sweetener to make a peanut butter candy coating.
Peanut Butter Cups
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 5 tbsp butter
- 7-8 tbsp powdered sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup PB powder (no sugar added)
- ¼ tsp salt (a little extra is good)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, melt the butter and peanut butter together on high 30 sec increments. Mix well.
- Add the sweetener and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add the PB powder and stir until a stiff dough forms.
- Knead with hands to ensure it’s well combined
- Roll dough into 12 balls and the flatten into disc.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- If you are going to add jam, this would be the time…freeze until solid
- Dip in melted chocolate of choice and refreeze until solid
Leave a Reply