Season these up to please everyone in the house…make them spicy or add a little dill pickle juice. You can even make big batches and reheat later for a quick lunch or for the kids. You could use canned chicken, rotisserie chicken or even left overs.
Chicken Nuggets (Fast Food Style)
- 1 can chicken, drained (12.5 oz) or shredded chicken
- ½ – ¾ cup cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp mayo (optional)
- Seasonings of choice
- If mix seems too wet or loose, add 1/4 cup of parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 (or air fryer)
- Mix everything in food processor
- Scoop into nuggets and place on parchment lined cookie sheet (or air fryer rack)
- Cook for 15 minutes, flip and cook another 15 minutes (or 10 minutes on parchment paper in air fry and flip and cook another 10 without the paper)
- Adjust time for the size of your nuggets, smaller nugget will cook faster and dry out.
Leave a Reply