Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- 1½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp pink salt
- ¼ cup sweetener
- ⅓ cup SF chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a pie pan or cake pan (9×9) with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add ingredients to food processor and blend into a loose dough.
- Fold in 2-3 tbsp chocolate chips
- Press dough firmly into pan and sprinkle remaining chocolate on top.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes until set in the center.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes minimum before serving.
- Best when totally cooled
Can I use PB powder in place of PB? I can just mix it as to make PB.
I have not tried it that way…but from everything I know, yes it should work the same. If you try it, let us know how it works, please.
I would think it would wok just fine. I have not tried it though.