This would work well with just about any fish.
Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Salmon, thawed and prepped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Seasonings of choice
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1-2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 – 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeno pepper seeds removed (optional)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Add all salsa ingredients together in bowl and toss, allow to sit while cooking salmon.
- Heat olive oil in skillet large enough for your salmon.
- Season fish, (both sides if skinned)
- Add salmon to pan on med/high heat, sear and flip.
- Cook until done, moist flakey center.
- Serve with salsa on top.
Leave a Reply