Breading can be hard when your keto…this can replace it in any recipe. Add in different seasoning to fit your taste and use cup for cup as a breadcrumb replacement.
- 1 bag pork rinds (full size bag, not single serving)
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Run crispy (not hard) pork rinds through a food processor until fine ground
- Add parmesan and seasonings
- Pick out the hard crunchy bits, if there are any
- Pour into a jar and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Use cup for cup like you would traditional breadcrumbs
You can try to regrind hard bits after the fine ground is out of the processor, sometimes it works.