There are always the basics meats, vegetable and dairy…but sometimes eggs are hard to avoid in breakfast recipes and desserts & baked goods.
Here are some egg free ideas…
If you just don’t like eggs and are ok with them hidden in foods, look here
Chia pudding – Great for breakfast and desserts
Yogurt with berries or grain free granola …I like YQ yogurt
Ricotta Porridge – See picture
Fat Head bagels and breads – The recipe calls for an egg, but works great without it.
Wacky Cake – Chocolate cake that just happens to be vegan, dairy and egg free.
Pumpkin Pecan Pudding Mug Cake
FOR THE PUDDING CAKE:
- 3 Tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice blend (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sweetener
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon canned pumpkin pureed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch salt
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon sweetener
- 1 teaspoon canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter-softened
- Pinch salt
- Crumbled pecan pieces
- Combine all cake ingredients and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Evenly distribute into greased ramekin or small mug.
- Mix all topping ingredients except for pecans until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- Add pecans and put topping on cake batter evenly.
- Microwave 1 1/2 – 2 minutes. Enjoy warm or once cooled!