There are so many options, some are pretty good, but we all have our own tastes. Here is a bunch of recipes that will cure different cravings.
BISCUITS and ROLLS –
- Fathead Bagels – I love these, season them or add things to change up their flavor
- Biscuits – As close as I have found to a good southern breakfast biscuit
- Dinner Rolls – A good fluffy dinner roll made with psyllium husk powder
- Fathead Dinner Rolls – Fathead is great for everything
- Cheddar Biscuits – Cheddar biscuits go great with chili and soups
- Zucchini Drop Biscuits – More biscuits to go with dinner
LOAF BREADS – Sweet and Savory
- Almond Flour Bread – Sliced and toasted, goes great with breakfast. Can be made into french toast.
- Best Keto Bread – I didn’t name it. It is best toasted and I suggest adding little seasoning.
- Cloud Bread Loaf – I suggest only filling your pan half full, mine “grew” out of control.
- Peanut Butter Bread – My favorite. Sweet or savory, depending on what you want.
- Cauliflower Garlic Bread – I haven’t tried this, but it looks wonderful
- Beer Bread – Great with soups, amazing with any meal.
- Zucchini Bread – Just as good as non-keto zucchini bread.
- Egg Loaf – For french toast
MUG BREADS – (Microwave)
- 90 Second Bread (Coconut Flour) – Toast or fry in a pan for best flavor
- 90 Second Bread (Almond Flour) – Toast or fry in a pan for best flavor
- 1 Minute Muffin – I love these.
TORTILLAS, FLATBREADS & CRUSTS –
- Chalupa(Taco) Shell – I LOVE THESE.
- Naan – Fried Indian flatbread
- Pork Rind Tortilla – Another great tortilla option
- Fathead Pizza Crust – This is the original recipe and it works great.
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust – More veggies is always good
- Flavored Cloud Bread
- Zucchini Cheesy Bread – Leave out the cornstarch
Leave a Reply