A nice simple, quick and warm comfort food dinner for a cold winter’s night.
Egg Drop Soup
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 2-3 teaspoons chicken bullion (powder or paste)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (about 2 green onions)
- salt and pepper
- Bok Choy
- Shredded Chicken
- Zucchini Chunks or spirals
* *If you are going to add in a vegetable, I suggest sauteing them until tender.
- Add chicken broth, ground ginger and soy sauce to a saucepan; bring to a simmer.
- Slowly stream in beaten eggs while stirring the soup in one direction.
- Add green onions. Salt and pepper to taste.