Made these tonight for the first time…..So good, I was eating them before they were done.
Very easy and very yummy! Change the seasonings and extract to change up the flavor.
Cinnamon Sugar Pecans
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 lb pecan halves
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ – 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (your preference)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (I buttered the pan)
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt in a large ziploc bag
- Whisk egg white, water and vanilla in a large bowl until frothy (you can use a fork or electric mixer, either works just fine)
- Add pecans to large bowl and stir to combine, coating each pecan in egg white mixture
- Pour coated pecans into ziploc bag, seal and shake to fully coat in cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Spread out in a single layer onto prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
Leave a Reply